Re: Plotting library for GTK+

Isn't plplot an option for you? TL;DR, but it seems it can serve that
purpose you need it for.
On 2 Dec 2014 18:10, <jcupitt gmail com> wrote:

On 2 December 2014 at 16:17, Sergei Naumov <vomus rambler ru> wrote:
I think this question was asked many times but googling gives a rather
patchy
answer to it. So, I am writing a piece of C code that acquires some data
from
hardware controllers and it also has to plot a few simple graphs and
histograms
out of them. What is a "canonical" tool for such a purpose?

I use goffice for this kind of thing. It's the plot library from
gnumeric, so any plot you can make in gnumeric, you can make with
goffice. It's fast and beautiful enough, for me anyway.

https://github.com/GNOME/goffice

John