Re: Plotting library for GTK+

On 02 Dec 2014 17:09 <jcupitt gmail com> wrote:

On 2 December 2014 at 16:17, Sergei Naumov <vomus rambler ru> wrote:
I think this question was asked many times but googling gives a
rather patchy answer to it. So, I am writing a piece of C code that
acquires some data from hardware controllers and it also has to
plot a few simple graphs and histograms out of them. What is a
"canonical" tool for such a purpose?

I use goffice for this kind of thing. It's the plot library from
gnumeric, so any plot you can make in gnumeric, you can make with
goffice.

Do you know if it's safe to consider goffice for applications based
on gtk3 that should run on win32 and linux?

It's fast and beautiful enough, for me anyway.

https://github.com/GNOME/goffice

John