export a Gtk3 GUI over DBus

Hi all:

These days I've been implementing an idea about exporting a Gtk3 graphical UI over DBus. I took advantage of several Gtk3 capabilities, like DBuilder and the properties system, and the result is so simple and straightforward that I'm surprised that nobody has implemented it already. So that's the question: does this really not exists? I prefer to ask before continuing working.

The idea is quite similar to libdbusmenu and libappindicator, but being able to use nearly any widget.

Thanks.

--
Nos leemos
                         RASTER    (Linux user #228804)