get callback list from a Gtk.Builder object

Hi all:

I'm working on a little project and I need to get access to some data in a Gtk.Builder object. Specifically, I need, given an object's name, get a list of the callback names assigned in Glade to that object. This is: if I have a button called "mybutton", and I assign to the "clicked" signal the callback "on_mybutton_clicked", I need to get a list with two strings: the "clicked" signal and, associated to it, another string with "on_mybutton_clicked".

Is this possible? how?

Thanks.

--
Nos leemos