Re: Widget alignment

On Mon, 2013-05-27 at 01:01 -0700, Kip Warner wrote:
Ok, I think I've got it. I put all the widgets and boxes in a page into
a single vertical oriented GtkBox with its contents vertically centred
and the box set to expand. Then I insert the banner widget into the
parent box. It seems to work.

It seems as though I may have spoke too soon. The image widget is placed
correctly and the image inside of it automatically rescales to fit the
maximum space that it can.

However, when maximized, the scrollbars on the GtkScrolledWindow, parent
widget to the GtkImage widget, become visible which I do not want.
Perhaps I am using the wrong parent widgets, or they are just configured
wrong.

  <http://pastebin.com/ywRtGGY3>

Suggestions welcome.

--