Re: Widget alignment

Hi Kip,

On 22 May 2013 01:17, Kip Warner <kip thevertigo com> wrote:
How can I have this image widget added to the parent such that it is
always vertically aligned with the top of the page, but keeping the
other child box below it still vertically centred? I've tried wrestling
with Glade, but I can't figure out how to do it.

GtkImage is a subclass of GtkMisc, and misc does alignment:

https://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/stable/GtkMisc.html#gtk-misc-set-alignment

Set the horizontal alignment to 0.5 to centre the image within its parent.

John