Release of next binary GTK+2 package for Windows?

Hello,

We are currently using GTK+ 2.24.10 on Windows 7 (the binary package
from gtk.org) which is affected by bug 685959 "Memory leak on every
redraw of a widget" which causes our application to crash with an out of
memory error. Has the fix been released yet? If so, to which GTK+
version? The latest binary package for Windows is currently version
2.24.10. When will the binary package with the fix be released?

If the new binary package won't be released anytime soon, is there
another way for me to get the fix?

Regards,
Serrano Pereira