Re: Release of next binary GTK+2 package for Windows?

On 03/12/2013 08:24 AM, Serrano Pereira wrote:
We are currently using GTK+ 2.24.10 on Windows 7 (the binary package
from gtk.org) which is affected by bug 685959 "Memory leak on every
redraw of a widget" which causes our application to crash with an out of
memory error. Has the fix been released yet? If so, to which GTK+
version? The latest binary package for Windows is currently version
2.24.10. When will the binary package with the fix be released?

According to the ChangeLog that bug was fixed in 2.24.14.

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/gtk+/2.24/gtk+-2.24.14.news

If the new binary package won't be released anytime soon, is there
another way for me to get the fix?

Yes, there are a few distros that provide MinGW packages. Fedora has
2.24.16 you can grab.

You will also need to grab all dependencies. There's about a dozen of them.