Re: switch printer tray during printing

On Mon, 2013-03-11 at 16:13 -0500, Michael Cronenworth wrote:

Changing trays may be out of the question, but I do know that Postscript
allows per-page paper orientation changes. I have a few PDFs that do so.

You can change paper sizes too, which will generally cause a different
paper tray to be used; you might also be able to tell the printer
directly to switch trays, just as you can turn duplex, stapling and
collation features off and on. I've used software that did this in the
past. Whether gtk can do it I have no idea.

Liam