Re: Gdk 3.4.1

Thank you Simon. I have already seen this and since all of my coding was with Gdk only using a Gtk
method means I have to redesign my software.

I am not sure if I want to take that on.

Chris
Hi,

The migration guide should help you along if you have not already found it:
https://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/3.4/gtk-migrating-2-to-3.html

Specifically the expose-event signal has been replace with GtkWidget::draw.

-Simon