Gdk 3.4.1

Hello,

I have been search and search for an answer to my dilemma so I thought I'd post a question here. If this isn't the right list, please advise.

I have been using Gdk 2.x for some time and decide to upgrade to Gdk 3.x.

Let me tell you that it has been and continues to be a nightmare. However, I have been noticing that I am not getting any Expose events even though my app is looking at all events. (Via ALL_EVENTS_MASK).

Has Expose events been deprecated? I noticed Client Events have changed too and I have to deal with that one too.

Any help greatly appreciated.

chris sparks