Re: Event propagation question.

I have prepared the almost minimal code for demonstrating the problem:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/66392348/test.tar.bz2

The detailed behavior is rather strange: after the first click, when the toggle button change its state, the button stops to process "activated" and "clicked" events although "button-press" and "button-release" events are being delivered to the button.

Regards,
Yury.

Sorry but I obviously will not compile and run the outdated program
just to look at the behaviour, because you know I have to deal with
all old dependencies, it is pain. I think you need to make the scope
more small, try to adapt the code into a small program to demonstrate
the problem and compile it to GTK+ 2.

Ardhan