Event propagation question.

Hello all,

I'm porting an application from Gtk+-1 to Gtk+-2 and one problem has appeared. I have the following object: toggle button containing vbox with three widgets inside. Depending on the toggle button state one of the first two widgets inside vbox is hidden and another one is shown. When I click at the area of the first inner widget for the first time everything is right, the button is toggled, the first widget is being hidden and the second is being shown. But when I click at the area of the second widget (now visible) nothing happens. Clicking at the area of the third inner widget or button border works, but when the button state is changed to the initial and the first inner widget is visile again, clicking at the area of the first widget do nothing. This looks like some signals stop propagation at widgets hiding. Everything was working with Gtk+-1, but I have no ideas how to make it working with Gtk+-2.

Regards,
Yury.