Re: GtkDrawingArea size

On 03/07/2012 11:37 AM, Bernhard Schuster wrote:
If you did not yet start implementing it, goocanvas might be another
option to the bare stuff. goocanvas allows you to set a fixed "paper"
size.

I think the halign and valign properties are what I was looking for. It
seems that, if I do an align center, that the widget never grows larger
than its requested size, though it still can shrink.

code:
gtk_widget_set_size_request (my_widget, 256, 256);

gtk_widget_set_halign(my_widget, GTK_ALIGN_CENTER);
gtk_widget_set_valign(my_widget, GTK_ALIGN_CENTER);

--
frigidcode.com
indicium.us