any know issue with gtk-quartz radiobutton ?

Hello GTK users,

I've just switched from gkt-x11 to gtk-quartz on a mac air 11" 10.6.8,
mac ports up to date, but the main app for which I use GTK as the widget
toolkit now got an issue about radiobuttons: the callbacks associated
get called, but the visual does not follow, it stay on the default
active radio button.

For simpler (examples) apps, with gtk-quartz, this problem does not appear.

Note that I'm using GTK thru OCaml lablgtk wrapper, which otherwise
never shown major issue if not at all (mature code).

Thanks for any hint, experience!

--
Philippe Strauss
http://www.philou.ch