Re: FileChooserButton set_filename doesn't work as expected

Ok. Seems like I've founded what is wrong:

When in file ~/.config/gtk-2.0/gtkfilechooser.ini I have
'ShowHidden=true' then I have such broken behavior. Even if I set
'show-hidden' property to FALSE in my program it helps me nothing.

Only if I set 'ShowHidden=false' in
~/.config/gtk-2.0/gtkfilechooser.ini everything working like expected.

All FileChooser based widgets sensible for this setting.

What is this and how I can avoid from this?