FileChooserButton set_filename doesn't work as expected

Hi, all!

I have small gtk2-perl application where I try to change currently
selected file name of FileChooserButton widget.

Everything going fine, set_filename returns TRUE, until I have changed
file name manually opening dialog. Does'nt matter what I selecting in
dialog.  After that I can't change file name programmatically and
set_filename method always sets caption as '(None)',  returns FALSE
inspite of neccessary file exists and was successfully used for this
purpose before.

Can anybody help me with this issue? What I am doing wrong?

--
Truly yours, Oleg Ivanenko
[if it wasn't so sad, it would be funny]