Re: Compiling for Win XP SP1

Hi,

I'm also developing an GTK+-based for Windows and Linux using GTK+
2.24 (using the opensuse build service binaries).

What sort of error are you getting? I found that installing the Visual
C++ 2008 Redistributable Package was necessary to run the app on
Windows XP SP1. Windows XP SP2 and newer seem to have it installed
already.

RM