Compiling for Win XP SP1

Hi,

I'm writing a GTK+-based application for Win and Linux. One of my potential "users" only has XP SP1, and the current version of my app doesn't work there; I compiled it against GTK+ 2.24 under XP SP3.

I guess I should use an older version of GTK+. Which one?

Then:
- Where will I download it (headers+DDLs)?
- Where will I find the relevant documentation? (Or even better, a list of differences between this older version and the current one.)

Many thanks in advance.

--
LL