Re: Problem destroying selection-list window

Yes Jacky, that was exactly it!

The solution was to use "gtk_widget_hide( window )".

Thanks!

On Mon, 27 Feb 2012 11:36:14, jjacky <i am jack mail gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

I'm guessing this is because you try to destroy the window while it's
still being used by GTK (to process signals, etc).
One solution could be to only hide it instead, and destroy it later on.
(For instance you could destroy it on a handler attached to unmap-event.)

-j