Re: "HELP/About" was :: [Re: suggestions on user config?]

On 02/19/2012 06:38 AM, Tadej BorovÅak wrote:
Hi

       the dialoh has a "Close" button in the lower right.  In the
       lower left are two buttons.  one is labeled "Credits"; next
       to it is a button labeled "License" that displays the GNU
       copyright.  can somebody clue  me in on how to add the two
       buttons  s on the lower left?

I don't have GNOME installed here, but my guess would be that you're
looking at the stock GtkAboutDialog, which is part of the GTK+.

The GtkAboutDialog class is based on GtkDialog, which defines a
GtkHButtonBox container, which you can add your own buttons to with a
call to gtk_dialog_add_button() or gtk_dialog_add_buttons()