"HELP/About" was :: [Re: suggestions on user config?]

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 05:37:00PM -0800, Gary Kline wrote:
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 17:37:00 -0800
From: Gary Kline <kline thought org>
Subject: suggestions on user config?
To: GTK Devel List <gtk-app-devel-list gnome org>

if you look at my code, it is as if espeak takes a truckload on
inputs, but really, there are only four:

[ ... ]

gary

        I'm making very slow And steady progress on the horizontal
        scrollbars, so i thought i would ask a much simpler
        question.  how can i get a dialog like the Help/About
        callback in a game called Iagno?

        the dialoh has a "Close" button in the lower right.  In the
        lower left are two buttons.  one is labeled "Credits"; next
        to it is a button labeled "License" that displays the GNU
        copyright.  can somebody clue  me in on how to add the two
        buttons  s on the lower left?

        gary

--
 Gary Kline  kline thought org  http://www.thought.org  Public Service Unix