pango-win32 chinese big5 encoding support

Hi everybody,

In my app on linux, I have full support for chinese big5 encoding.
However, as I have also made a win32 port with mingw, this support is
broken. I guess this has something to do with the fact that the linux
version uses more recent versions of the gtk stack (gtk+, glib, pango,
cairo, ...) Also, I have noticed that big5 is correctly rendered in gtk
labels but not when I use pango_layout_set_text().

Does anybody know which versions of which packages are required for
correct rendering?

Also, should I rebuild from sources some packages?

Thank you for any hints.

--
Emmanuel Thomas-Maurin <manutm007 gmail com>