Re: I Miss Using My Anjuta IDE

On 11 March 2011 12:23, Craig Bakalian <craigbakalian verizon net> wrote:
I don't know if this is the right place to complain about this, but ever
since I update to 11.04 I have not been able to use Anjuta IDE.

Hi Craig,

11.04 is still in development and is not finished. You should expect
many broken packages and non-functional programs. You can report
issues you find on launchpad and I'm sure they will be very grateful
for your help.

For maximum reliability (as far as Ubuntu offers that anyway, hehe),
you should stick to the LTS (Long-term support) releases. 10.04 is the
current one. It is missing a few very recent features though, and if
you really need those, you should use 10.10, the current stable
release.

John