Re: key event on a GtkTextTag within an uneditable text view

On Sun, 13 Mar 2011 12:30:51 +0100
Basile Starynkevitch <basile starynkevitch net> wrote:

Hello,

In the attached file example (which you could also read on http://www.gtkforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=9108 if
you want) I cannot understand why the tag_event_cb callback is not getting any keyboard event.

Sorry, I send the wrong attachement. Here is it.

Regards
*** opinions {are only mine, sont seulement les miennes} ***