I Miss Using My Anjuta IDE

Hi,

I don't know if this is the right place to complain about this, but ever
since I update to 11.04 I have not been able to use Anjuta IDE. It
crashes during initialization or opening. There appear to be many
package conflicts in 11.04 and I am not experienced enough with these
matters to even know what is wrong, but does anyone know when or if
these issues will be resolved by the end of April?

There are also issues with Glade Interface Designer.  You can't add a
menu now, the menu object is grayed out. There are other conflicts with
Glade Interface Designer, like there is no gtksourceview object at
all.

I guess the general question is, why are there so many conflicts with in
the development layer of gnome and ubuntu 11.04.  Is it Unity?

Or is this a question for the ubuntu team, where and who ever they are?

--
Craig Bakalian <craigbakalian verizon net>