Re: GTK3 porting problem (clipboard)

GtkTargetEntry targets[] = {
  {"text/html", 0, 0},
  {"text/plain", 0, 0}
};

size_t num_targets = sizeof(targets) / sizeof(targets[]);

This would work if I would know the count of the targets in advance.
I want to support all possible text formats, so I use "gtk_target_list_add_text_targets" as shown in my previous mail.

The problem is that "gtk_target_list_add_text_targets" adds several text related formats. At compile time I don't know how many formats will it add, it can probably vary from platform to platform or according to some other state.
This makes your static array of entries unusable to me :(

Regards,
 Miroslav