Re: motion_notify_event

Hi David,

Thanks for the information.  I just don't get gtk sometimes.  It is a
great tool kit, but, the documentation shows that the GtkImage inherits
from GtkWidget, yet it can't receive events.  I finally get what
GInitiallyUnowned means, I think - smack in between GObject and
GtkObject ??

There, I am done complaining.  I did implement a work-around of my
problem.

Craig Bakalian