Re: Bring a widget to the foreground

On 7 January 2011 11:33, John Emmas <johne53 tiscali co uk> wrote:
Although I can now change the button's label font, the new font seems to be quite transitory and certain
operations seem to reset it.  For example if (later) I change the label's text (e.g. if it currently says
"This message" and I change it to say "That message") the font will immediately revert back to whatever it
was when the button got created.

I think the simplest solution is to use pango markup and set the text
and font together. It seems to me to be the cleanest way to do it.

John