Re: Bring a widget to the foreground

----- Original Message ----
From: John Emmas <johne53 tiscali co uk>
To: gtk-app-devel-list <gtk-app-devel-list gnome org>
Sent: Sun, January 2, 2011 10:42:28 AM
Subject: Re: Bring a widget to the foreground

On 2 Jan 2011, at 15:39, John Emmas wrote:

I'm probably  being incredibly dim but I couldn't find a way to do this with
a standard gtk  button.  I could change the label's text quite easily but not
its  font.  Am I missing something very obvious?

Sorry, that's  ambiguous now that I re-read it.  What I meant to say was that I
can change  the _button's_ label text quite easily but not its  font.

John