Re: Memory leaks

On 10/02/11 04:01, James Morris wrote:
On 9 February 2011 16:10, Michael Cronenworth<mike cchtml com>  wrote:
That's called patronising. I have been there already. What good is a
work in progress when the progress stopped over two years ago?

Not only do we have to write our own code, we have to put work into
making other peoples code ignore the errors in other peoples code so
we can see the errors in our own code. It's a bloody outrage!