Re: bug in Cairo or Gtk - peculiar behaviour on resizing or exposing window

On Sun, 2010-11-14 at 12:48 +0000, James Morris wrote:
On 14 November 2010 12:40, N James Bridge <james xmas demon co uk> wrote:
Thanks for input. I assume you did see the same error in drawing - some
areas inside the drawing come out solid black?

Yes.

I will have to look up valgrind. All of this is a big learning exercise!

Valgrind sometimes spots initialization errors that just looking at
the code does not, but I'm doubtful it will in this case, but I don't
know what else to try.

James.
Valgrind with memcheck doesn't show anything in my code (lots of
"possible leaks" in gtk).

I have noticed that changing the constant 1.4 in draw_iter() makes a
difference, though all it should do is to shift the drawing up or down
in the window.