gtk_main_quit() causes sigfault (win32)

Hello,

I have an gtk-application running on a win32 System,
the application uses gtkbuilder and normal gtk-widgets.

The application causes a sigfault when gtk_main_quit() is called, but just when the application is terminated over the windows taskbar-> right mouse-click on application-icon -> close

All other methods are working: (ALT+F4), close over application button, close over win32 frame, close over taskmanager.

In my application there is just one point where gtk_main_quit is called.
With GDB, I can see that inside of gtk_main_quit g_main_context_dispatch causes the error.

Any Idea?

regards
  Arne