Array of arrays

I was experimenting with creating an array of arrays. Maybe I shouldn't
be using GArray but something different such as pointer arrays and
allocating memory for each element?

I wrote two sample programs. The first one, just loads one array. The
second, loads an array of arrays. I don't know if I have a problem with
operator precedence or if the GArrays point to just one array.

The two programs are the following.

simplearray.c - loads just one array
simplearray2.c - loads an array of arrays

Any input is appreciated.

brian
--
Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/

"About 3 million computers get sold every year in China, but people don't
pay for the software. Someday they will, though. As long as they are going
to steal it, we want them to steal ours. They'll get sort of addicted, and
then we'll somehow figure out how to collect sometime in the next decade."

-- Bill Gates (Microsoft) 1998