Re: how to browse values from a GtkListStore ?

Selon Tadej Borovšak <tadeboro gmail com>:

Hello.

Sorry this written in multiple separate functions, I can't paste it easily.
There is no gtk function that do that ?? We can set values in the store but
we
can't get !

I don't need your functions in their entirety. What I need to know in
order to help you is how did you create your list store (just paste a
single line of code that uses gtk_list_store_new function) and one
sample call that adds data to store (again, all I need is a single
sample line with gtk_list_store_set function call). Without this
information, I cannot offer you more detailed help.

And thinking about your problem again, you may also be interested in
this tutorial: http://scentric.net/tutorial/sec-treemodels.html, since
I feel like you don't know exactly how GtkTreeIter, GtkTreePath and
various stores fit together.

Tadej

--
Tadej Borovšak
tadeboro.blogspot.com

Ok, here a sample of code used :

GtkListStore *list;
GtkTreeIter iter;

funct3(GtkListStore *list)
{
    gtk_list_store_append(list, &iter);
    gtk_list_store_set(list, &iter, 0,"apple", -1);
}

funct2()
{
    funct3(list);
    // I would like to return some value here.
}

funct1()
{
    list = gtk_list_store_new(1, G_TYPE_STRING);
    // CellRenderer code here