Re: how to browse values from a GtkListStore ?

Selon Tadej Borovšak <tadeboro gmail com>:

Hello

How to return string "orange" at iter ?

This depends on how you GtkListStore has been created and how those
strings have been added into the store. In order for to be able to
help you, you'll need to provide gtk_list_store_new function call you
used to create new store and gtk_list_store_set call that added
strings into the store.

Tadej

--
Tadej Borovšak
tadeboro.blogspot.com

Sorry this written in multiple separate functions, I can't paste it easily.
There is no gtk function that do that ?? We can set values in the store but we
can't get !