Re: Using GTK+ in windows DLL
- From: Tor Lillqvist <tml iki fi>
- To: "e. strooisma" <piyrw80 hotmail com>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Using GTK+ in windows DLL
- Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 14:56:55 +0200
- Initialize GTK+: what should I use for the arguments of the gtk_init_check; I do not have a main in the
Just pass and empty argument vector then?
- Cleanup GTK+: how to free resources; I cannot exit the application
That is not really possible, sorry. There will always be some
resources (I mainly mean memory) allocations left even if your process
will never use GTK+ again.
Also, I am not sure whether using GTK+ will interfere with the host
application's (VST's, whatever that is, some music thingie?) other
GUI. You will have to experiment, for instance running most of what
the GTK+-using plugin does in a thread of itself.
] [Thread Prev