Re: How to set a window filled the whole screen when we start the window?

Liam R E Quin wrote:
On Mon, 2009-05-25 at 21:15 +0800, donglongchao wrote:
Thanks for your advice.Because there are too many widgets in the start window,
I think it is necessary to maximize it first.Maybe I should ask my customs for their suggestions.

Show fewer widgets in the main window, perhaps :-)
Perhaps you should use a notebook widget... a top window with a notebook inside allows you to divide your widgets by multiple pages:

http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtk/stable/GtkNotebook.html

Carlos
Liam