Re: How to set a window filled the whole screen when we start the window?

Thanks for your advice.Because there are too many widgets in the start window,I think it is necessary to
maximize it first.Maybe I should ask my customs for their suggestions.

在2009-05-25,"Liam R E Quin" <liam holoweb net> 写道: