Re: Problems with 64bit build for Windows

To be precise, the problem here is that the symbol exported is
actually _libintl_fprintf.

Umm, sorry, I was confused there. The symbols exported from the 64-bit
libintl, libintl-8.dll, don't have any underscore prefixes, which is
as it should be. (Even on 32-bit Windows, it is just import libraries
that have the underscore-prefixed symbols.)

I seem to have forgotten to upload the gettext_0.17-2_win64 build...
It is there (http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/binaries/win64/dependencies/
) now. I think I forgot to use the -machine:x64 switch when building
the import library in the -1 package. The -2 one has a correct import
library intl.lib.

--tml