Problems with 64bit build for Windows

Does anyone use a 64bit Windows build available from gtk.org ?

I've installed a latest bundle of this release. Compile of my program works fine, but at the linking phase I get lots of unresolved external symbols related to intl.lib (the lib is correctly added to the list of libraries to link with, this works fine with 32 builds).

Example:
error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol libintl_fprintf referenced in function

Next I've tried to link against the proxy-libintl but this does not work either. Note also that the link to the 64bit proxy-libintl is not correct, so I had to find it manually by going into the parent directory of the URL.

Any help with this ?

Regards,
Miroslav