Re: How to get GtkImage resize of widget container?

No, doing it for the GtkImage is enough. Manually resizing or maximizing is
one and the same.

Regards,
Dov

2009/3/15 Luis Gonzalez <ghempresa hotmail com>

Hi,

I have do this in size-request event of the GtkViewport?, Does it works if
the user maximize the window?

Thanks.

No, GtkImage doesn't resize the pixbuf automatically for you. You will
have to do it manually whenever you get a resize event. Thus you will need
to store your original image in an off screen GdkPixbuf, and on an resize
event create a resized copy through gdk_pixbuf_scale_simple() that you then
provide to the GtkImage. Don't forget to unref the rescaled pixbuf after you
pass it to GtkImage so you won't get a memory leak.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Dov

Hi,

I have a GtkImage inside GtkViewport.

I want that GTKImage resize with the width/height of the widget
container.

I try to use gtk_widget_size_request method of the widget but it hasn't
the

actually width.

Anyway to get GtkImage automatically fit width/heigth to adjust to widget
container?