Re: GnomeVFS migration

----- "Johannes Schmid" <jhs jsschmid de> a Ãcrit :

Hi!

In the process of migrating from GnomeVFS to GVFS, I've to replace
gnome_vfs_uri_get_host_name() and gnome_vfs_uri_get_user_name()
functions.

g_get_host_name() and g_get_user_name() are your friends. Please
don't
ask such questions on desktop-devel-list as it's mainly for general
desktop plan and discussion. Use gtk-app-devel-list or something like
that instead.

Thanks,
Johannes

oop's, sorry for the mistake about the lists.

About the functions, I may have missed something, but g_get_host_name() and g_get_user_name() returns current
host and user.

gnome_vfs_uri_get_host_name() and gnome_vfs_uri_get_user_name() are functions which extract some part of a
given uri - not really the same thing...

Do you have another idea, please ?

Pierre