Makeing librsvg work (bizp2.dll missing)

Hello,

I'm currently struggling to get SVG images displayed using gtk2-runtime
from http://sourceforge.net/projects/gtk-win/files/. THis runtime
package is missing librsvg, so I added librsvg, svg-gdk-pixbuf-loader
and svg-gtk-engine from ftp.gnome.org These require libcroco and
libxml2, which I got frol ftp.gnome.or resp.
http://www.zlatkovic.com/pub/libxml/ (official win32 distribution
according to xmlsoft.org)

But now I'm lost! libxml2 requires bzip2.dll. But I can not find
relay-able source for bzip2.dll.

Any pointers? Of should I get libxml2 from somewhere else?

--
Schönen Gruß - Regards
Hartmut Goebel

Goebel Consult
Spezialist für IT-Sicherheit in komplexen Umgebungen
http://www.goebel-consult.de

Monatliche Kolumne:
<http://www.all-about-security.de/kolumnen/cissp-gefluester/>

Goebel Consult mit Mitglied bei <http://www.7-it.de>