Re: gtk_file_chooser_hangs

> I just compiled an app with Fedora 11 Mingw (gcc 4.4.0) and I have no
> problems with gtk_file_chooser.
>
> It's possible that whatever you have the default path is a network link
> or some other path that is not immediately accessible. Is it?
I will make a Test, without any Network and without the card reader which is build in.
But I have no problems with Gimp and Glade and all other File-Handling Applications.

What is the difference to the older Version of gtk
(libgdk-win32-2.0-0.dll, libgtk-win32-2.0-0.dll) from August 2008?
With this Version I don't have any problems, I just need to change the dll's, and the File-chooser works.

Can someone Tell me where I can find the Source of the File-Chooser?
Perhaps I could try to compile it with some Debug-Output.

Best regards
  Arne