Re: gtk_file_chooser_hangs

arne on 07/09/2009 12:39 AM wrote:
I have the problem, that the gtk_file_chooser is not working anymore in
my application under win32. I get just a sandglass-curser over it.
I get no warning or errormessage on the console.

I Setup a new Computer with Mingw and the actual (2009/06/01) All-In ONE
Bundle.

I just compiled an app with Fedora 11 Mingw (gcc 4.4.0) and I have no
problems with gtk_file_chooser.

It's possible that whatever you have the default path is a network link
or some other path that is not immediately accessible. Is it?