Re: best way to display small images which can change up to 10 times per second

2009/2/25 arne <arne pagel gmx de>:
in my application I use the GTK Stock Images   GTK_STOCK_YES and
GTK_STOCK_NO
to represent several states of a target hardware my program is communicating
with.

I used the stock images because it were very easy to handle.

But the Stock Images can lock different and now I want to change to
self-made images.

You can register your own stock images. I have some code here:

  http://vips.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/vips/nip2/trunk/src/main.c?view=markup

Search for main_register_icons(). It makes some custom stocks based on
the GTK ones, and some from it's own .pngs.

John