Can't open svg file by gdk_pixbuf_new_from_file_at_scale in Gtk2.14

Hi,all,

I'm using Gtk+ 2.14

I got some problems when using gdk_pixbuf_new_from_file_at_scale.
I wanna open a svg format file.
If I called gdk_pixbuf_new_from_file_at_scale,
and the GError said "Unrecognized image file format".
But if I called gdk_pixbuf_new_from_file, it did work!
I traced the Gtk code,and found the mime_type of svg file from
_gdk_pixbuf_get_module was application/xml when using
gdk_pixbuf_new_from_file_at_scale.

The svg file is from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:GTK.svg

Could somebody tell me what should I do?
Thanks!