Re: g_type_query in gtk-win32

It looks like libgnomecanvas was indeed the problem here.  After upgrading
it and adding intl.dll, the program now works as expected.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tor Lillqvist" <tml iki fi>

The intl.dll is what would otherwise have been called libintl-8.dll
when built by libtool, but I build it as intl.dll to keep backward
compatibility with older versions of gettext where the official way to
build for Windows was with MSVC, and that process produced a DLL
called intl.dll.

On the subject of libtool, I've noticed that none of the gtk-win32 libraries
and dependencies that I've loaded (so far) have included the ".la" files
that I'm used to seeing with package installations from other sources.
I just wondered if there's a reason for them not being included.

John