Re: Gtk 3.0

On Thu, Dec 03, 2009 at 04:16:02PM +0000, Carlos Pereira wrote:
It seems gtkglext does not work yet with SINGLE_INCLUDES. When I compile
my app I get the following error message (gtkgkext is including
gdkgltypes.h and this is flagged down):

GtkGLExt is not Gtk+ 3.0 ready.  There are more problems in the demos
(some still use GtkFileSelection and they fail to receive pointer motion
events in Gtk+ 2.18+).  I'm not sure how much/if GtkGLExt is mainatained
at present.

Yeti